|Airflow (m3/h or CFM)||1000-13000 CFM|
|Usage||Acid Mist Control|
|Brand / Model Number||RST|
|Capacity (L)||500-1000 L|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
A dry scrubber, or dry scrubber system, is a type of pollution control equipment that is designed to remove harmful gases and particulates from industrial exhaust streams. Dry scrubbers are primarily used to abate acidic gases, like those associated with acid rain.
Why Choose a Dry Scrubber?
· Handles high temperature streams
· Capable of abating very acidic streams
· Smaller space requirements
· Lower cost of purchase
· Able to neutralize highly corrosive gases
· Several customizable options, based on specific output and applications, often allowing for a reduction in cost.
· Eliminates as much or more than 99% of dangerous gases, which meets all EPA requirements for MACT, RACT, BACT, and LAERPrice Range:1.50 Lakh To 15 Lakh